It's true. I really am spoiled. I walk to work every day and miss the horrible commute everyone else around here is subjected to. My hubby does the dishes way more nights than I do. And every afternoon unless I tell him not to his smiling face delivers me a treat...

Some days I get really lucky and he will bring me something from his work they are trying out or had left over. My favorite is the chocolate dipped strawberries.
2 comments:
Here I was so happy to see a totally positve post, and blammo, you did it! Since when is wearing glasses an indicator of being old? Those glasses look fine on you, you look fine. Neither of us will ever look 37 again. Be proud of how you look, you have come such a long way, doone so much for people, and built such a strong and wonderful marriage. Except for letting me know that I am now old because I wear reading glasses you did a really great post. There was a time when you could not have been that positive for that long. Good for you. LOL, even with the old stuff it was a good post. I love reading your posts. antemame
The first time I looked at your posting the picture of Bob did not come up, but when I went back it was there and I just love it. He is so cute. Always has been, ans is a thousand times sweeter than he is cute. I added his picture to my files that I have set to randomly pick pictures and slide show them as wall paper on the computer. Ya, ya, you are there too. antemame
Post a Comment