
From the deck of the Sun Princess pulling out of Seattle taken by someone who is no doubt a better photographer than me.
I have no excuse for not keeping up my daily posting. I even got a nag about it! Other than my life is so dull I can't think of anything to say. The "catering" turned out to be more of a waiters job and I can only say I was not disappointed to be working a lot less than the last wedding. All we had to do was replenish food and drinks and smile. All the salads had even been premade we didn't have to mix up fresh salads or anything.
I did a little pre trip shopping online after telling myself we cannot afford to be buying stuff for this trip, and I MEAN it!! I haven't gotten too carried away yet though. I bought a 2nd flash card for my camera so I can take all the photos I want. I got some room deodorizer for our itty bitty cabin and I am sure Bob approves of THAT purchase.
My niece and personal hairdresser Sarah came over and now I have yet another hair color. I told her I wanted brunette but to cover the grey she gave me light "highlights" and I really like the result. She has gotten so fast and competent with the foils it takes her no time at all. I really like her helping me to look more in style and less fuddy duddy. I like knowing just who to call when I need my hair done and that it will be affordable. She is doing great at the Salon she is working at now and even got an $80 TIP!!!! I can't even believe that.. The lady paid for a SPA day which means Sarah did several things for her manicure, pedicure, shampoo style, make up. I don't think I have ever paid that much for haircare let alone tip that kind of money. But I suppose it would be nice to be able to have money to spread around.
Here is a photo from the Salon she works ats website.

I am a very proud Auntie!
More later...
1 comment:
Hey, nice to find something to read today. Those of us who live beyond the boondocks love to hear about even dull boring lives.
As for the photo from the ship. You too can take that kind of picture if you have filters, and telephoto lenses, and a pro or near pro camera. The pictures you take are fine, they show the fun, and excitment of what is going on. You are so good now you hardly ever get a finger over the lens, LOL.
Sounds like you two got a real break with this round of catering. After the last time you earned it.
We need to get a new memory chip for our camera as well. The one that came with it only seems to hold about 24 pictures, which is no where enough. Norm can use it up in just one evening with the deer in the yard. We just don't know what size to get though, but found great prices and an assortment of sizes on Overstock.com. What a great resource that website is.
I bet the highlights in your hair look great. I think that is a better way to go to update hair, hide grey, and keep from showing that dreaded growout.
Thanks for posting the picture. I don't think I have seen a picture of her since she was about 7 or so. She sure is pretty.
Again, thanks for posting. It might be boring to you, but it is interesting to those of us here in the little tin box in Cleveland. antemame
Post a Comment