



I had a bunch of my thoughts on these and then I removed them. I am looking for kind feedback. I need two formal outfits on the cruise ignore hair and make up as their is neither and I haven't looked at jewelry yet. These dresses range from $3.00 at Value Village to a $200 Chez that was given to me. Some are too big which helps hide the body type but you can't tell in the photo but I actually look smaller I think without the too big stuff draped over me. Well I COULD wear a girdle and I might for one night but hey the night they will bring me all the maine lobster I want I do NOT want to be wearing a tight undergarment. The one I thought I would like looks sloppy and it is really hard not to race out and shop. sigh.. I have a few weeks yet. Thanks girlfriends!
1 comment:
Hmmm, I think I like the darker one you're wearing in two pictures the best, with the different layers that have points. You look tallest and thinnest in that one to me.
I can't tell if it is the lighting, or maybe the bra choice, but the burgundy/red with the taffeta-look skirt doesn't look as flattering at the red with sort of a jacket look with black in the middle. The shiny one seems to make a few bumps where there aren't any.
The black and white with the lace at the neck is a pretty dress and the kind of thing I would wear. It seems easy. It doesn't exactly make the thinnest profile, but it doesn't show bumps and such, which would be a winner to me, LOL!
In some ways the last B&W with the stripe down the middle and two-fabrics on the top is the most slimming, but it also looks like the one that is the most too big.
Choose whatever you feel best in -- because the better you feel, the better you will look (and the less you'll care what others think!)
Post a Comment