So the RED part of the weekend is my hair, Saturday afternoon I went in for my niece Sarah to give me an all over color, I was mulling over an auburn color and I told her to "go for it" whatever she thought. Her instructor knows I am her Aunt and always says "since this is your aunt do whatever you want to!" So right now I am a redhead.. see

Today, Memorial Day we drove to the casino in Yelm for their BBQ. I was thinking that we should have visited one of the memorial day celebrations because I really do want to remember our veterans and soldiers. Driving by Fort Lewis on the way down and seeing the yellow ribbons got me to thinking. When we got to the Casino ALL the employees were wearing t-shirts that said they were supporting our troops that was good to see. So after playing the slots for a little while and coming out a little bit ahead we enjoyed the traditional BBQ they were serving.

On the way home we stopped at Value Village where everything in the store was 1/2 off and both picked out some nice quality used clothing which is always a SCORE to me to get a lot of good clothing for not a lot of money. So for me this was an excellent day. We stopped at Kmart and bought the doggies a little pool and I bought a little icee drink which is a big treat for me. It was a fine day.
Red Hair, White face, little blue pool for the doggies...
No comments:
Post a Comment