
I notice a few days have passed since I posted here. I was truly determined to make regular posts. sigh. Since I was here last I went to my niece's graduation from Cosmetology school. I was very proud of her as she went on stage to be recognized and receive her diploma. I was proud of all the girls who had obviously put a lot of time and trouble in to looking their best for this night. They have so much ahead of them to look toward, it made me feel thoughtful and introspective. (and old)
I have been working a lot of hours and dreaming of the vacation we hope to maybe plan to take this later summer fall. It is nice to have the actual plans to look forward to. For me the research and daydreaming are a big part of the fun. It is also good to be flexible and ready to take on just the right deal. I am trying to prepare, save look forward and still be flexible and ready. I can still daydream! Bob spends a lot fo time on the internet looking at options, hey that is MY job buddy.
In years past we have gone camping on Memorial Day weekend. But it has gotten just too crazy crowded to go anywhere. Sitting in traffic is not a fun weekend, I think we are going to opt out this year. Maybe take a day trip or picnic and try to get some stuff done around the house. No wonder I am feeling a little stir crazy but this is the way we save some money, staying HOME.
1 comment:
I like your updated look -- I should do that too, but I am too lazy I think. We have similar plans this weekend -- stay home. Blah!
Post a Comment