Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sunny Day

This morning the weather is just perfect for my tastes. Warm but not hot, breezy but not windy, sunny but not glaring. I saw a lovely sight from my deck a little hummingbird fluttering around the hanging fuschia my Mother in Law got me for my birthday. I ran in to get my camera but it flittered away. I'll be on the lookout for it to visit again. The birds are crazy noisy this time of year. I have a less than appreciative relationship with the blue jays, they looks so pretty but they are SO annoying! They will eat all the seeds out of the bird feeder, they poo on the deck. In the past they have gone so far as to roll the dogs treat ball to eat his food out of it. That is supposed to entertain Tucker not the darn birds! The grass is growing so fast you can practically see the changes from day to day. I am enjoying watching the flowers start to open as I have no idea what colors I planted where and it is a new surprise each time one blooms. I almost sound like a gardner which I surely am not. I just plant them in a pot with some hope and water them as I can remember but I do appreciate and enjoy the spots of color and beauty they add to my day to day life. I'll try to get some photos on here. Have a day filled with surprise spots of beauty!

No comments: