Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day

February 14th 2012 Bob and I have been married for 20 years. It seems like forever and the blink of an eye I suppose just like life. Through ups and downs I am entirely grateful for the blessings in my life. There have been a lot of challenges this last year and I feel a deep appreciation for those beside me on this journey. So totally copying from the Pioneer Woman I am listing things that I love, just to remind me. In no particular order.

Sweet Memories

Mountains

Being Married

Hugs

Traveling

Iced Tea

Cheese

My Husband

Feeling Strong & Healthy

Chocolate chip cookies

Carnations

Tucker

Reading

The gas fireplace

My Nephews

My Nieces

Misty rain

Lobster

Morning coffee

Wagging Tails

My Mom

Peppermint tea

My Sisters

My hubbys laugh lines

Caramels with sea salt

Pepper

Wildflowers

Disneyworld

Buffy & Charmed

Reading

the seventies

Finding a geocache

Silliness

Friends

Inside jokes

the ocean

Learning new things

Quiet

fresh snow

Faith

Hope

breakfast hubby makes

trees

No comments: