We finished our short week on a high note. Because we justified this trip in part as a celebration of our 20th anniversary (Valentines Day) we decided to splurge for one night "on property" I picked the Port Orleans resort French Quarter, a "moderate" priced place because it had some King sized beds and that is luxury to us! Our room was pretty modest but with a big comfy bed we both slept so well in (of course walking miles around theme parks helps the sleep). The little touches like Disney shaped towels and Mickey on the soaps and hey I am really easy to impress. We had a great view out the two front windows of the river an unexpected upgrade we wish we had more time to enjoy. We walked around and wished we had a few days just to relax and enjoy the resort and hope we can return someday and do just that. We took the River Taxi that stopped just out front up to Downtown Disney where Veronica works and got one last chance to visit before we had to say goodbye and head to the airport. One last meal and one last Geocache,
and one LONG flight home against the headwind. I told Bob I will be SO ready to go back and visit again as soon as memory fades of that long flight but already looking at the pictures I am feeling like a visit would be great. This was just the best trip (I think I always say that).

No comments:
Post a Comment