Saturday, February 04, 2012

Universal

Wednesday was Universal Orlando and Islands of Adventure, Nate joined us after his shift at work. So much to see! So much walking! The weather was warm the crowds manageable. Veronica talked me in to the new Roller coaster and I did it! I still can't believe it, you could choose your own music to play while you rode and I went for something remotely familiar and listened to booming MC Hammer "You can't touch this" which DID kind of add to the heart pounding. I forgot my camera so one photo Veronica took with my phone and a couple images I found on the web of the Rip Ride Rockit Roller Coaster and I did it! Upside down loop and everything LOL! I was thinking I was pretty cool then we rode "The Mummy" which Bob and Veronica really liked and I felt queasy and done with thrill rides for a while. Ah well plenty to see and enjoy. My niece and husband volunteered me on the Disaster movie tour to be a part of a movie that our group made. I was worried and wondered what they might make me do but it turned out OK. I was sitting in front of a green screen pretending to use a little trowel. Later when they pieced the movie together I was the very LAST climactic scene!! As I was hit by lightning and you could see my skeleton and I disappeared in to a puff of smoke. Ah the magic of movie making. Husband and dear niece laughed and laughed and Bob went looking for a place to buy the tape. Lucky for me they don't keep and or sell them so my moment in the spotlight was thankfully short.


No comments: