Thoughts on clearing and cleaning my life, my brain, my house, my car, my dogs, my negative energy, the list is endless...
Monday, July 05, 2010
Lost and Found
Groundspeak, the headquarters for the most organized part of Geocaching held a big event in Seattle to celebrate the 10th anniversary of geocaching and to allow all the many people in town for Geowoodstock to "claim" a find of their offices by signing the official Log. I was one of the first to sign. This was a brave day for me I drove myself in to the big city (well me and auto gps). I found parking (near the chocolate factory, darn they were closed). I saw blood on the streets of the big city. After seeing signs in the windows of the local businesses asking zombies to please not get blood on area businesses I remembered hearing about the red white and dead event the night before where Seattle broke the world record again for the most zombies in one place or whatever. Fremont is an odd part of town. Anyway I took a lot of pictures since Bob had to work and couldn't come with and was too shy to ask anyone to take any of me. But I was THERE! at this historical event. They had easy cache runs, challenging cache runs, a scavenger hunt that took people to famous landmarks in the Fremont area (they have trolls that live under bridges and JP Patches statues and all sorts of odd things in this part of town). I had a Peets coffee (hear that Holli) and strolled around until I thought it might get busy and drove myself on outta town. Pretty brave of me.









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment