Hey I won a prize! I don't win much this was at a fundraiser at a Church nearby, I went to buy a "gently used" purse which was leather and in great shape so I already felt like it was worth my time to go, they wanted to get people to walk around and look at the vendor booths, everyone got one ticket they could place in the bucket of the table whose prize interested them most. I put mine in the Tupperware bucket, I honestly didn't even know what the prize was but hey I like Tupperware. I got a lunch bag, pretty cool! Maybe it will help me pack healthier lunches to work.
Thoughts on clearing and cleaning my life, my brain, my house, my car, my dogs, my negative energy, the list is endless...
Monday, July 05, 2010
Hello again!
Always late, I plan posts in my head and then don't quite get them written out. I am the same with correspondence as many of you know. But this is my scrapbook of sorts so even though things have passed I still want to get some idea of what has been going on up here. I forgot my camera for a few events I really would have liked to have photographic memories of, like Father's Day and Michelle's annual Dance Rectital and the GeoLuau meet and greet at Lake Sammamish but oh well.
Hey I won a prize! I don't win much this was at a fundraiser at a Church nearby, I went to buy a "gently used" purse which was leather and in great shape so I already felt like it was worth my time to go, they wanted to get people to walk around and look at the vendor booths, everyone got one ticket they could place in the bucket of the table whose prize interested them most. I put mine in the Tupperware bucket, I honestly didn't even know what the prize was but hey I like Tupperware. I got a lunch bag, pretty cool! Maybe it will help me pack healthier lunches to work.
Hey I won a prize! I don't win much this was at a fundraiser at a Church nearby, I went to buy a "gently used" purse which was leather and in great shape so I already felt like it was worth my time to go, they wanted to get people to walk around and look at the vendor booths, everyone got one ticket they could place in the bucket of the table whose prize interested them most. I put mine in the Tupperware bucket, I honestly didn't even know what the prize was but hey I like Tupperware. I got a lunch bag, pretty cool! Maybe it will help me pack healthier lunches to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment