Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Victoria BC our l a s t d a y

Our last day the weather was so beautiful! We had all morning to enjoy the ship Bob spent a while in the hot tub, I might have but the walk was too far from our cabin.
We did a tour of Victoria and walked around the pretty Canadian city. Bob was fascinated by this "statue" which was a real woman with bright blue eyes that really looked like a statue. We spent our last night in our little cabin and by the time we disembarked before 8:00 AM there were OTHER PEOPLES NAMES on OUR DOOR.. it's really over.
Time to plan another!












our last towel animal a cute bunny


Seattle out "our" window in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We both have really enjoyed taking your trip with you. Again, thank you so much for sharing. Norm's favorite picture of all is Bob in the hot tub! LOL, I think he is jealous! Sure wish I could entice him on a trip. Love ya, antemame