Sunday, September 30, 2007

Busy Day...

Saturday was one of those days that was booked from start to finish and as usual for us we were running just a little late. We were late heading out the door and got a call for me to stop by work, A friend from work was there on his way home from the hospital and we wanted to see how he was doing. Then Bob drove too fast to get to his Brother's 50th birthday surprise breakfast before the guest of honor. We made it!






Then we headed over to meet a new member of the family! A Golden Lab named Lily who was so soft and so cute I really wanted to take her home, but I think she will like having those kids to grow up with.





Lily and our niece Sarah look pretty happy with each other.


I then had a chat with my niece Holli on the cell phone since we both have free weekend minutes! She is in her very first apartment with a roomate and I have so many hopes for her. I want to go and visit and bring them something as so many folks helped us when we were setting up our home.

Our last stop was visiting our friend Susie who was on our side of the mountains for a week of Doctor visits and catching up. It felt good to spend time with a wonderful friend we have a lot of history with. I wish she still lived closer.

No comments: