I am not sure but I think we might have infected them with the geocaching bug!
Thoughts on clearing and cleaning my life, my brain, my house, my car, my dogs, my negative energy, the list is endless...
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Mission Possible
Saturday we teamed up with my nephew Kane and sister Marlea for a geocaching event they called Mission Possible. I was worried the puzzles would be IMpossible for me as I have not shown a lot of aptitude for geocaching puzzles. But we prevailed and did all 8 missions with very little help from anyone. Kane was a LOT of help from knowing how to fold a cootie cacher to remembering the secret phrase we needed to know in the candy shop to get our passports stamped (while wearing a secret disguise mustache) It was a lot of fun and I hope we can do things like this again.

I am not sure but I think we might have infected them with the geocaching bug!
I am not sure but I think we might have infected them with the geocaching bug!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment