I keep thinking I wish there was more interesting going on. I would love to have stuff to share on my blog with all three readers :) I could talk about
feelings but I think I already bore the people around me with that sort of stuff enough. We really haven't been doing anything, life is pretty much in a holding pattern waiting to see how bad things will get with Bob not working or looking for work or working for a new company however this all pans out. It was nice to enjoy some beautiful sunshine over the weekend! We might actually have some spring after all. Saturday we got stuff done, we just aren't very good at having fun and then getting it done! Sunday afternoon we went out with a list of caches, it wasn't our most successful day but the weather was nice the dogs were excited and we found some new places we had never been before. That is all I ask. I stay very busy at work, we aren't busy enough but we are hanging in there which right now seems like a lot. Next week is the anniversary of Bob's Mom's passing. He mentioned "doing something" but I really just don't have a clue what that might mean and when I pressed him he doesn't really either. I told him to think about what would be meaningful to him that we could probably go and do it. I hope if it is something he feels he should do that we find a way to do it. As long as it isn't expensive. We cancelled our planned trip to the Cache Machine in Idaho. It was hard to decide to do it but if he uses vacation he can no longer cash it out when his job ends and we might need every bit of it to keep going. It really isn't a justifiable expense and it is a busy week at work for him they kind of hinted it would be nice if he worked it. We were SO looking forward to it though. Another disappointment. I know I have so much to be grateful for, but a little to be sorry about too. I am still holding on to a sliver of hope that things get settled with his job soon enough we could consider Geowoodstock next month. Time will tell.
Here are some lousy photos that I grabbed with the camera phone, I am always so annoyed with myself for forgetting the camera but so far annoyance has not really helped my memory any.




No comments:
Post a Comment