I am trying very hard to get in to the Holiday spirit. Bob and I usually attend the local Festival of Trees as Weyerhauser generally hands out free tickets as a sponsor and it can be fun to watch the very decorated trees and just enjoy the so much of it all. I took a couple of pictures of the bear decorated tree thinking of niece Michelle and a few others that struck my fancy. I noticed that the gifts under the trees were much more modest than the were last year. There were also fewer trees overall. I think this sad economy is making a difference all sorts of places. In spite of all that I think I am starting to feel just a twinkle of Holiday cheer.
Thoughts on clearing and cleaning my life, my brain, my house, my car, my dogs, my negative energy, the list is endless...
Monday, December 08, 2008
Festival of Trees
I am trying very hard to get in to the Holiday spirit. Bob and I usually attend the local Festival of Trees as Weyerhauser generally hands out free tickets as a sponsor and it can be fun to watch the very decorated trees and just enjoy the so much of it all. I took a couple of pictures of the bear decorated tree thinking of niece Michelle and a few others that struck my fancy. I noticed that the gifts under the trees were much more modest than the were last year. There were also fewer trees overall. I think this sad economy is making a difference all sorts of places. In spite of all that I think I am starting to feel just a twinkle of Holiday cheer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment