One of the Holiday things we did this year was a "geocoin" exchange. We agreed to send one with some "holiday" stuff and someone would send a package to us. It was actually kind of fun although MORE than I anticipated. We were lucky we actually got stuff, sometimes in the past we have felt kind of like we had bad luck of the draw in these types of exchanges. Anyway this we did one exchange for the people and one for the dogs and the doggies box is chock full of little wrapped packages, it must be good as Tucker keeps sniffing the stuff. But I am making them wait until near Christmas!
Thoughts on clearing and cleaning my life, my brain, my house, my car, my dogs, my negative energy, the list is endless...
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
exchanges
One of the Holiday things we did this year was a "geocoin" exchange. We agreed to send one with some "holiday" stuff and someone would send a package to us. It was actually kind of fun although MORE than I anticipated. We were lucky we actually got stuff, sometimes in the past we have felt kind of like we had bad luck of the draw in these types of exchanges. Anyway this we did one exchange for the people and one for the dogs and the doggies box is chock full of little wrapped packages, it must be good as Tucker keeps sniffing the stuff. But I am making them wait until near Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment