So we didn't get a lot of snow, other areas nearby did. Tucker was adorable running and sliding and generally having fun. I have been gingerly walking like a little old lady (which I am NOT by the way) because my tailbone still remembers the last fall I had on ice and I don't want to do it again. It is COLD and there is no way to get the corners of this house warm so we are generally all bundled up with little heaters going and still grateful that the power hasn't gone out. I will be glad when tomorrow is over and we can bundle up at home and not worry about going anywhere for a few days.
Thoughts on clearing and cleaning my life, my brain, my house, my car, my dogs, my negative energy, the list is endless...
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Brrrrrr
So we didn't get a lot of snow, other areas nearby did. Tucker was adorable running and sliding and generally having fun. I have been gingerly walking like a little old lady (which I am NOT by the way) because my tailbone still remembers the last fall I had on ice and I don't want to do it again. It is COLD and there is no way to get the corners of this house warm so we are generally all bundled up with little heaters going and still grateful that the power hasn't gone out. I will be glad when tomorrow is over and we can bundle up at home and not worry about going anywhere for a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment