My lovely niece Sarah came over to give my hair some needed highlights. Bob pointed out that the robins we allowed to nest on the deck had babies, and a lot of poop I will have to clean off the deck. Anyway Sarah who is younger braver and more flexible climbed up for a closer look at the little noisy robin babies. When she first built her nest we moved it, but the next morning it was back and I couldn't bring myself to move it again. Tonight the wind was blowing very fiercly and I thought they had a really good location to be out of the elements. And they ARE pretty cute and quite vocal when Mom comes back with food.
Thoughts on clearing and cleaning my life, my brain, my house, my car, my dogs, my negative energy, the list is endless...
Monday, June 09, 2008
Neighbors (temporary I hope)
My lovely niece Sarah came over to give my hair some needed highlights. Bob pointed out that the robins we allowed to nest on the deck had babies, and a lot of poop I will have to clean off the deck. Anyway Sarah who is younger braver and more flexible climbed up for a closer look at the little noisy robin babies. When she first built her nest we moved it, but the next morning it was back and I couldn't bring myself to move it again. Tonight the wind was blowing very fiercly and I thought they had a really good location to be out of the elements. And they ARE pretty cute and quite vocal when Mom comes back with food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment