Last night I went to tour the womens exercise place right up the street. I saw their ad in the newspaper and can I say that the thing that attracted me is the owner/operators are "real" sized women?

I liked what I saw and the young woman who told me about the place. Don't tell Bob but I wanted another women only place he wasn't the best workout partner as he would be more inclined to encourage me not to go if I didn't feel up to it. We tried working out as a couple and it didn't quite work out. Of course EVERYTHING I have tried to help me get more exercise hasn't worked out in the long run but I don't think I should let that keep me from ever trying. I liked being more fit. I signed up to try it and tonight is my orientation. I tried a couple of their machines and I don't really prefer it to Curves hydraulics but it has more pontential to really build some muscle after time. The offer video exercise all day long and I might try a beginner yoga class or something but I am so out of shape I just want to try to stay encouraged. And keep walking, I told Bob this is in addition to our nightly walks not in place of.
So if you want a good laugh envision me on this equipment :)

I'll let you know tomorrow how it went.
No comments:
Post a Comment