Saturday, January 12, 2008

ahhh Weekend

I sure do love weekends. We slept in a bit, went to IHOP for all you can eat pancakes while talking about going shopping for healthy foods and eating better. Makes sense doesn't it?
We did one of my favorite things which I haven't done in a while and went bargain shopping! We went to Value Village and the Goodwill outlet. We found quite a few things and the thrill is back! I am glad to find myself enjoying things that I used to enjoy. We drove by and looked in the window of a womens exercise place I am thinking about joining if it doesn't cost too much. We found a little soup place in Tacoma called Infinate Soups that I had heard good things about, people compare it to the Soup place on Seinfield but the lady was pleasant who waited on us. It is a tiny little whole in the wall with a couple of dozens of choices of home made soups to go. I chose beef onion barley and it was yummmmy. I think we will go there again if we are in the area.
And the of course talking about exercise, eating right and all that work of shopping brought on a craving for a treat.
Hello, Cupcake
(which is the name of the cupcake store in Tacoma the Red Velvet cream cheese is the yummiest most decadent thing EVER)

No comments: