I have found writing here therapeutic, although I kind of live in fear of who might read it and what they might think of me as my thoughts are chaotic, changeable, unpredictable and contrary. Consequently no one reads it for I haven't given the address to but a very few select people. I don't want to offend or be misunderstood, but this place is for ME and if bitching about the things that happen or have been handled helps me to let go of it and move on well that is what I think I am going to do.
Today is just a contrary day. I was supposed to bring the red car to the mechanic for a second opinion I could not find my keys to it. I almost never drive and if I do I take the other van. I am sure it is some place simple but in the stress of knowing I was going to be late to work I just could not seem to find that place. I gave that up and it will just have to wait until Bob gets off work about 2. The phones have been ringing like crazy, I just had a customer complain about his time on hold but I can't get back to babysit the first line until I answer all the others that are ringing and one was an accounting question I had to deal with. Perhaps if my only job was answering phones I could do a bit better job of it but all I wanted to say was "pfffffffttttttttt I have more important things going on than taking care of you" of course I didn't.
The next customer was reporting some complaints one of the parts guys has with his office while handing over his money to me (I cashier on bigger transactions) I think it is hugely unprofessional to complain to customers about ones job. I wish I had enough authority to tell them they can complain to each other or even me till the cows come home but not to subject our customers to it.
So now that the day is heading off in less than stellar directions the little stuff that makes me nuts starts. I just used the restroom and needed to refill the soap, I managed to drop the cap which rolled under the mop sink and hot water tank and I had a heck of a time reaching it and managed to bang my head standing back up. No good deed goes unpunished I guess.
OK enough whining, but somehow this doesn't seem like the right day to get a good estimate on car repairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment