Wednesday, September 20, 2006

my furbabies

My dogs mean so much to me. They are in my lap or at my feet and make my home warm and fulled with energy and joy. It takes so little to make them happy. Tucker, the Cocker Spaniel likes to be touching me whenever possible. Sitting on my feet if I am at the computer or washing the dishes. Pepper has been my problem child. The unloveable dog who needed me at a time I desperately needed to be needed. She is now showing her age and mellowing but is still devoted in a way that fills me with awe. Pepper makes me feel needed and protected at the same time. I consider these dogs a very special gift in my life. This photo is at a Fundraising walk called Harbor Hounds. The money raised helps to support the Prison Pet Partnership which I consider an excellent cause, saving people and saving dogs.

No comments: