Thoughts on clearing and cleaning my life, my brain, my house, my car, my dogs, my negative energy, the list is endless...
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Happy Mom's Day and other celebrations
We never get everyone in one place at one time anymore, but the moments we do get with loved
ones seem extra special and precious. I miss the Covingtons. Holli is way up North. Julie is
all over the country. We have day shifts and night shifts and weekend workers and well I am just
trying to say how much I appreciate every chance I get to spend with loved ones.
We had a nice simple breakfast for Mother's Day, watched a movie. Had a BBQ in honor of my birthday
gosh the years go faster and faster. If you were there you were most appreciated if you were not
we missed you. I love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment