Well we got home a couple days ago but brought home a virus of some sort that has kept us both pretty quiet and unproductive. I have had a ton of work to do to get everything to the accountant in time for him to do the taxes. So I will get a few memories up before I start to forget our good time! It just might take a few days to get done. Here I am not going in the pool as my nieces and nephews did our first day in Florida. Bob and I went geocaching in the local area and did have some success so now we have found caches in a new state! That 75 degree weather felt really good and I could use some more RIGHT NOW!
Thoughts on clearing and cleaning my life, my brain, my house, my car, my dogs, my negative energy, the list is endless...
Friday, February 27, 2009
Travels!
Well we got home a couple days ago but brought home a virus of some sort that has kept us both pretty quiet and unproductive. I have had a ton of work to do to get everything to the accountant in time for him to do the taxes. So I will get a few memories up before I start to forget our good time! It just might take a few days to get done. Here I am not going in the pool as my nieces and nephews did our first day in Florida. Bob and I went geocaching in the local area and did have some success so now we have found caches in a new state! That 75 degree weather felt really good and I could use some more RIGHT NOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment