Thoughts on clearing and cleaning my life, my brain, my house, my car, my dogs, my negative energy, the list is endless...
Friday, November 04, 2011
Howwwl-o-Ween
I really get a kick out of the dog related events we have gone to over the years. This year we were early to this event at a new facility near where we live. We had a great time they had "Tricks for treats" the dogs got to try agility equipment, show off what they knew how to do, search for hidden treats. I laughed at them trying to bob for hot dogs, Pepper got a taste when I held it up near the top of the water
and really wanted more but didn't like getting her snout wet, eventually she DID and earned her prize! We totally went for comfort this year but Pepper was a chubby Cinderalla and Tucker a pumpkin so we felt participatory. I look forward to next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment