With some much appreciated help Bob had a really nice birthday party to finish his fun weekend. My Dad snuck the gift Bob really wanted to his house before the party so Bob couldn't stumble across it in our little house. My sister Julie brought his favorite cake. My nieces and nephews knew what he was getting and brought their games to share. Ronni got us old folks up to try a dance with the Kinect. I hope everyone else had half the fun that I did. Thanks to my wonderful family for making such a great day for my hubby and me. Happy birthday BOB!
Thoughts on clearing and cleaning my life, my brain, my house, my car, my dogs, my negative energy, the list is endless...
Saturday, April 02, 2011
Happy Birthday BOB!
With some much appreciated help Bob had a really nice birthday party to finish his fun weekend. My Dad snuck the gift Bob really wanted to his house before the party so Bob couldn't stumble across it in our little house. My sister Julie brought his favorite cake. My nieces and nephews knew what he was getting and brought their games to share. Ronni got us old folks up to try a dance with the Kinect. I hope everyone else had half the fun that I did. Thanks to my wonderful family for making such a great day for my hubby and me. Happy birthday BOB!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment