Gosh I have been sporadically posting on here for at least a year as I recall posting photos from last years GeoBoo! I had a terrific time! We left kind of early as Bob had to work at 10 and the raffles and stuff seem to go on and on. But I loved seeing the decorations many were very different from last year. I loved the trouble people went to with the food and how they served it. We saw people we knew and met some we only knew by cache name. We did the night cache, where you search with your flashlight for the little glowing tacks on the trees, the haunted house (which I skipped in previous years wimp that I am and they did a surprisingly good job of it, and some adolescent boys had entirely too much fun jumping out to startle a person). Every year I say NEXT year I am goint to come in costume. Maybe one of these years I might. I was glad to have a party to go to as Halloween has become rather a non event and has never been my favorite. But THIS was a good time!
Thoughts on clearing and cleaning my life, my brain, my house, my car, my dogs, my negative energy, the list is endless...
Saturday, October 24, 2009
GeoBoo '09
Gosh I have been sporadically posting on here for at least a year as I recall posting photos from last years GeoBoo! I had a terrific time! We left kind of early as Bob had to work at 10 and the raffles and stuff seem to go on and on. But I loved seeing the decorations many were very different from last year. I loved the trouble people went to with the food and how they served it. We saw people we knew and met some we only knew by cache name. We did the night cache, where you search with your flashlight for the little glowing tacks on the trees, the haunted house (which I skipped in previous years wimp that I am and they did a surprisingly good job of it, and some adolescent boys had entirely too much fun jumping out to startle a person). Every year I say NEXT year I am goint to come in costume. Maybe one of these years I might. I was glad to have a party to go to as Halloween has become rather a non event and has never been my favorite. But THIS was a good time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment