My sister is a huge lover of the ocean. Snorkeling, Scuba, boogie boards, body surfing. She would go out in these huge waves and gently ride them yelling Weeee and Yeee Haw! Me I saw giant killer waves coming at me and managed to get rolled around in the surf here an Kaanapali enough to send me scrambling to shore with sand ALL over and under and everywhere. I joked about my "exfoiliating treatment" what a chore to get sand free. It was beautiful and great fun but I admit my chicken feelings, I like the baby surf with gentle rolling waves and my feet on the ground. We had lunch at an outdoor restaurant and it was just about a perfect day in Maui.
Thoughts on clearing and cleaning my life, my brain, my house, my car, my dogs, my negative energy, the list is endless...
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Almost time to go home
My sister is a huge lover of the ocean. Snorkeling, Scuba, boogie boards, body surfing. She would go out in these huge waves and gently ride them yelling Weeee and Yeee Haw! Me I saw giant killer waves coming at me and managed to get rolled around in the surf here an Kaanapali enough to send me scrambling to shore with sand ALL over and under and everywhere. I joked about my "exfoiliating treatment" what a chore to get sand free. It was beautiful and great fun but I admit my chicken feelings, I like the baby surf with gentle rolling waves and my feet on the ground. We had lunch at an outdoor restaurant and it was just about a perfect day in Maui.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment