Sunday, March 01, 2009

Sunrise at Sea


It isn't very often that I take a picture that makes me go Ohhhhhhh.. I actually noticed the time of sunrise that is printed on the front of the Carnival Capers (the daily paper informing of us the days activities) I got up at 7:15 am EASTERN TIME (my body was still on Pacific time) to sit on our balcony and watch the sunrise. I took several photos and they were all breathtaking. This was one of those really memorable beautiful moments of my life. I even woke up the sleeping beauty I didn't want him to miss this. This was somewhere between Key West and Cozumel Mexico. I had the bright idea I would try it again on the return to the states but realized the sunrise wouldn't be on "our" side of the ship when we went back. That made me extra pleased I hadn't missed this on the right morning to see its glory. This is my current wallpaper on my computer and still makes me go aghhhhh.

No comments: