Friday, February 01, 2008

A new month..

Well I didn't stick to my plans to post OFTEN but I am going to try to stay on top of this blog.
I have been doing my Butterfly Life regularly. I am starting to feel tougher and stronger already. My eating is improved but far from perfect. I have lost about 7 pounds which is nothing and yet progress and I am trying hard not to dwell on numbers.
Yesterday was my parents 50th wedding anniversary. We have postponed their party for summer as this month my sisters are in flight training and having surgery and it just wouldn't work. Dinner was nice but they deserve more and I am looking forward to really throwing them a nice party.
I am counting down to our next "mini" cruise. It helps me so much to have something to look forward to. I hope the weather improves and we can soak up some sunshine.

No comments: