
This was a really nice weekend.
In the afternoon we had a party for my niece Holli's birthday. She looks so pretty and has grown in to such a lovely young woman inside AND out. The family hasn't gotten together for several months it was nice to catch up. Bob cooked Dijon chicken and I love it so I was happy, my sisters baked pies at Holli's request and they were yummmmmy.

Tucker got a trim he looks so cute now and I think he knows it. Of course the guys at work really laughed when they saw that I asked for "poodle feet" but don't tell Tucker. It makes cleaning up after him when he comes in from his walks SO much easier than the big hairy things he grows after a while. I just look at him and say, awwwwwww -
Today we had dinner with my Mother-In-Law who is trying really hard to keep her spirits up. She sees her Doctor tomorrow to find out if they believe that her cancer has returned. For those of you who pray please add Judi to your prayer list. It was a nice visit though. A lot of sharing and caring. I came home to cuddling my doggies and thinking how lucky I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment